Applications for the Community, Rights and Gender (CRG) Technical Assistance (TA) Program is now available to provide support to civil society and community organizations to meaningfully engage in Global Fund-related processes, including during country dialogue, funding request development, grant-making, and grant implementation.
Civil society and community organizations can apply for technical assistance in a range of areas, such as:
- Situational analysis and planning
- Participation in country dialogue
- Program design
- Oversight and monitoring of grant implementation
- Engagement in sustainability and transition strategy development
Some examples of technical assistance requests include:
- Support to design, plan and implement a consultation process to identify key population priorities for HIV funding request development
- Designing and budgeting for community systems strengthening programs as part of the grant-making process
- Facilitating a funding request review among youth organizations to identify gaps and propose appropriate interventions for inclusion
- Proactive, peer-led community engagement support to civil society and community in sustainability and transition planning
Technical assistance is provided via peer-to-peer approach, wherein nongovernmental organizations, key population networks, and community organizations are selected to provide the TA through an open tender process for their demonstrated skills and capacities on community, rights and gender competencies.
Organizations can request CRG technical assistance at any time throughout the funding cycle.
For more information, visit the Global Fund CRG TA Program webpage where you will find a list of CRG TA providers, as well as resources to help you prepare your application. Requests should be submitted using the form found in the link and should be sent via email to email@example.com.